Friday Favorites

Friday, March 18, 2016

It is FINALLY Friday. I have been looking forward to the weekend since.. oh you know, LAST WEEKEND. We finally have a weekend without a mile long to do list, aside from desperately needing to wash a million clothes. I am so sad the weather looks like it is going to be a drab, but we will make do.

For Friday Favorites, I want to share a few of my favorite things. This will be either things I am currently loving or currently lusting ( and they won't all be food related)  For today, these are all tested and approved by me. So let's get started shall we?

 This is hands down my favorite candle. I am embarrassed to say I have about 6 of things around my tiny little house. These are made by the company DW HOME. You can buy this brand in their online store but you can also get lucky and find them at TJ Maxx and Home Goods. The Sandalwood Myrrh is my absolute favorite scent but Warm Tobacco Pipe comes in at a close favorite.


If you have ever browsed Instagram you have probably seen this company pop up. I would always pass by, but one day, I decided to read into what it was really about.  Here is a little info about this One man operation, yes you read that right. 

"My goal is to keep seasonings chemical and filler free, keeping low salt levels, and always staying true to the herbs and spices that I use. Sacrificing nutritional value has never been an option. The health of people and the foods we eat on a daily basis is what truly matters to me.
Shortly after I created these seasonings, I began selling them at local farmers markets. My seasonings are crafted with care and shipped to countries all over the world. I’m not a huge corporation. I’m one man with a dream and the support of the best team I could ever ask for. Our dream is to provide creative recipes and healthy seasonings everyone will always enjoy."

Let me be the one to tell you, these spices are AMAZING! I highly recommend checking them out. 

 I may or may not have a foundation addiction. At any given moment I have atleast 5 in rotation. My old faithful is ALWAYS this. It is just enough coverage and feels like you're just wearing a face cream. I am pale and so I appreciate the added benefit of the spf coverage in this. Right now, QVC ( who would have ever thought after all those years of giggling about my grandma and her QVC, I too would be shopping there) has a special on the deluxe size of this.

Oh La Croix ! I think a dream of mine would be an endless supply of these babies! The Cerise Limon flavor is my favorite, but grapefruit and Pomme Baya are close behind! I just saw where they released a new tangerine flavor and I am dying to get my hands on that one! LaCroix Sparkling Water is carbonated water which is sodium free and contains only natural flavors. These are awesome with a little vodka too..you know for a healthy summer cocktail and all!

I think we all need a little encouragement, each and every day. I am currently working on myself and really trying to only allow the things that bring me joy into my life. I think this quote rings so true. Often, I find myself looking at how things happened before that I lose sight of what could be ahead.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am planning on hitting up Soda City in the morning and possibly checking out some of the Soda City Suds week shenanigans going on. Oh, and at some point I will definitely be drowning in dirty laundry that needs to be done.  Blessings you beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan