Weekend Roundup

Monday, April 4, 2016

Last week was a bit crazy and I spent most of the week running around doing errands. I am going to try and do better this week about posting.  Today I am here showing you some glimpse into our weekend. We had a very busy weekend and I was so tired I ended up going to sleep last night at 8:30. For me, that is unheard of, I am a 100% night owl. 


Even though Thursday is not part of the weekend, I am posting this anyways. We met our friends Charlie for dinner on Thursday night at one of our favorite little spots in Blythewood. They literally have a mix of everything on their menu. I had the Chicken souvlaki plate and as always, it was delicious.


I found these root chips at TJ Maxx and they were salt and vinegar flavor. I love regular salt and vinegar chips but try to stay away from them for the fear of eating the entire bag. These are a bit better for you and do NOT disappoint. 




In Asheville, on of my favorite hidden gems is White Duck Taco. They opened on recently in Columbia so we went on Friday night to check it out. Thomas had eaten lunch there a few weeks ago but I was dying to go. The best thing I had was the crispy pork belly taco with pickled watermelon rind. It was so good, I was tempted to order a second one. I love their salsa trio but, the salsa verde is mine and Thomas favorite. 


We have been working on our single (super tiny)  bathroom for what feels like FOREVER. It was a darker grey color before and it just did not fit the "airy" feel of the rest of the rooms in our house. We went with Sherwin Williams Sea Salt and I am in LOVE.  It still needs shelves but, my husband carpenter hasn't finished them yet. We are hoping to get them hung this week. Thomas told me my to do list for him is cutting into his fishing time so, after this task and painting our living room, he told me he needs a break for awhile. I am in need of some relaxing and sunshine myself so I think I am happy to oblique.


Headed to a couples shower for our friends Emilee and Price. Thomas constantly makes fun of my sunglasses, calling them windshields, but I am enjoying them.  I may or may not have changed my lip color after this because my dress had more pink in it and I was not feeling the red color with my dress.


With my friend Holly. I got this dress from Ivy and Leo and it is so, so comfortable!
Thomas and I with our friends Rachel and Travis.

This is me with my friend Emilee. Our friend Ashley sells this lipsense product that is unbelievable. We all hung out after the shower and we may or may not have spent a couple hours drinking wine and trying on lip colors while the boys played quarters. Emilee never wears bright colored lips so we had to document what her color looked like. Wine, the things it makes you do ha!
On Sunday my friend Brittani and I hosted a baby shower for our friends Maggie and Chris. We were so bad and forgot to take any pictures of the shower and did not even take a photo with the mama to be. I stole this photo from a friend that was at the shower. We can't wait to meet baby Mason very soon!



How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting this weekend? My birthday is next monday so I am looking forward to this coming weekend! We will be celebrating with some of my friends! 

Hope you have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan