29 years

Monday, April 11, 2016

Today is my 29th Birthday. I honestly still think sometimes I am still 20 but, I am quickly reminded of all the things I have been through in just a short amount of time. I always imagined what it would be like to be a 30 year old and now I am only a year shy of experiencing that. Today, I thought I would give everyone a glimpse inside of me and share 29 things about my self for my 29 years here on earth.

1. I call my mom at least twice a day.
2. My favorite food is salad and people always look at me crazy when I say that.
3. I would rather shop alone than with someone else.
4. I hate to paint my nails and you will rarely ever even see my toenails painted
5. I didn't start cooking until a few years into college. My mom says when I left home she barely even knew I could boil noodles.
6. I have a collection of cowboy boots. I started wearing cowboy boots before it was a fashion "thing" and now I still wear my boots but the fun of it is a bit worn off.
7. I met my husband in a bar
8. I'd rather spend money on nice makeup than nice clothes
9. My guilty pleasure is a canned coke or chickfila fountain coke
10. I detest Mcdonalds and won't even go there for just a drink.
11. I am afraid of the dark.
12. I cannot bake. I love to cook, but I don't do well following recipes, so baking is a big no for me.
13. I still have my baby blanket but it is shredded into a bunch of pieces. I carry the pieces around sometimes. ha!
14. My family is extremely close. We treat each other like best friends.
15. I never imagined myself living close to home . I am here now and I am happy with it.
16. I wanted to be a psychologist for the majority of my life. I still think it would be a good fit for me.
17. I never feel like I get enough sleep. I am constantly wishing I was in the bed taking a nap.
18. I have one of the smallest bladders of anyone I have ever met.
19. I often think I would have made a better guy than girl.
20. I don't have a filter and sometimes I don't realize what I have said until after it comes out.
21. I have a split uvula. ( the thing that hangs in the back of your throat)
22. My faith saved my life.
23. I have a good read of people and sometimes it causes tension between me and others but, most often my gut is right. 
24. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I do something creative and people assume I got the idea from pinterest. I do love pinterest, but I don't need it for all of my ideas.
25. I love the feel of things. The texture of fabrics, the feel of foods in my mouth etc.
26. I literally have serious issues with the sound of crunching ice and chewing food. It makes me freak out.
27. In my mind I always thought I would have two kids by now.
28. I always have a big bag with random stuff thrown in it. My family has called me the bag lady since I can remember.
29. I don't bite my nails but I constantly have my fingers in my mouth chewing at them.



Here's to 29. May it be my best year yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan